DINESH INDUSTRIES’s hastelloy c276 flange is a solid-solution-strengthened, nickel-molybdenum-chromium alloy with a small amount of tungsten, which exhibits excellent corrosion resistance in an assortment of harsh environments. Applications include and are not limited to, stack liners, ducts, dampers, scrubbers, stack-gas re-heaters, heat exchangers, reaction vessels and evaporators.
Hastelloy c276 flange manufacturer industries supply C276 to petrochemical and chemical processing, power generation, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper production and waste treatment to name a few.
C276 is known as the most universally corrosion resistant material available today. It is used in a variety of environments from moderately oxidizing to strong reducing conditions. The limiting factor when dealing with strong oxidizing environments is the low Cr content, which means that hot, concentrated nitric acid environments are NOT desirable. Although, C276 has exceptional resistance to sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid, acid chlorides, solvents, formic and acetic acids, acetic anhydride, wet chloride gas, hypochlorite and chlorine solutions.
Also, it has excellent resistance to phosphoric acid at all temperatures below boiling and at concentrations lower than 65%. Alloy c276 flanges has excellent resistance to pitting, stress-corrosion cracking and to oxidizing atmospheres. C276 also exhibits excellent resistance to corrosion by seawater especially under crevice conditions, which induce attack in other commonly used materials.
C276 can be formed using various cold and hot working processes. Although C276 tends to work-harden it can be cold formed using the more aggressive methods such as deep-drawing, press forming or punching. Hot forming should be performed within a temperature range between 1600°F and 2250°F (870°C-1230°C) with heavier sections heated to a minimum of 2000°F before forming. Annealing of the material after working is advised and should be performed at a temperature between 2050°F and 2150°F followed by a rapid quench in a protective atmosphere or in an agitated reducing quench bath. To obtain a reducing media, add 2% (by volume) of either ethyl or propyl alcohol to water.
Common Trade Names of INCONEL alloy C-276, Hastelloy C-276 alloy are the common trade names. Specifications of N10276, ASTM B574, ASME SB574, ASTM G28-A/B, EN 10204-3.1, ASME B18.2.2, ASTM B619, ASME SB619, ASTM B366, ASME SB366, WPHC276, ASME B16.11, ASTM B564/ASME SB564, COLD DRAWN, HOT FINISHED, ASTM B575, ASME SB575, COLD ROLLED, HOT ROLLED, ASME B16.9, ASME B16.5, ASTM B462, ASME SB462.
||B 564, SB 564
||Hastelloy C276 FlangesHastelloy C276 Flanges: ASTM B 564, ASME SB 564
Hastelloy C276 Flanges Chemical Composition
Mechanical & Physical Properties
||1370 °C (2500 °F)
||Psi – 1,15,000 , MPa – 790
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
||Psi – 52000 , MPa – 355
Types Of Hastelloy C276 Flanges
Leading manufacturer of Hastelloy C276 Flanges
We also having stock of Hastelloy C276 Flanges & other Stainless Steel Flanges, Carbon Steel Flanges, Alloy Steel Flanges manufactured by :
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges| Erne Fittings, Austria
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | Metalfar, Italy
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | Lame S.r.l., Italy
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | BKL- Thai Benkan, Thailand
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | BENKAN Corporation, Japan
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | TecnoForge, Italy
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | Ulma, Spain
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | Mega, Italy
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | Melesi, Italy
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges| Interfit, France
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges | Raccortubi S.p.A., Italy
we are the distributor of the of these Brands. we also have the sales representative who can provide the proper information of these Brands & about Grades, material and sizes of Hastelloy C276 Flanges.
Our Live Stock of Hastelloy C276 Flanges
Hastelloy C276 Flanges Application
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Oil and Gas Pipeline
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Chemical Industry
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Plumbing
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Oil & Gas Industry
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Water Supply Systems
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Paper & Pulp Industry
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Power Plant
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Fabrication Industry
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in General purpose applications
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Food Processing Industry
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Structural Pipe
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges uses in Heat Exchangers